The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, Monday, paid a courtesy visit to Oyo State Governor, Engineer Seyi Makinde at government house in Agodi, Ibadan.
Makinde, who revealed on his verify twitter account praises the COAS for resilience battle against the insurgency and pledge support for the military in the State.
He tweet: “This morning, the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai, paid us a courtesy visit at the Government House Lodge, Agodi, Ibadan. I commended him for the work the Nigerian Army has been doing fighting against insurgency and banditry in Northern Nigeria.”
“I restated that our administration will continue to support the Nigerian Army posted to Oyo State as they work with other security agencies to keep our people safe.”
- Soldier arrested for alleged cybercrime after asking…
- United Nations Calls For End To Attack On Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria
- Sanwo-Olu counters Army, says soldiers were deployed to Lekki toll gate
- #LekkiMassacre: Search lights on Tinubu as he jet-out to France
- Stop attacking protesters, Biden tells Buhari, military
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes