North-East– A Soldier Commits Suicide after Leaving a Note for Wife
A serving Lance Corporal in the Nigerian Army has committed suicide at his duty post in Buni Gari, Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe State in North-East Nigeria.
PRNigeria gathered that the soldier who left a suicide note behind for his wife was alleged to have shot himself on the head and bled to death.
- Police Brutality: Buhari expressed optimism over State Judicial Panel of Inquiry
- Palliatives in warehouses evidence my dad isn’t Nigeria’s problem -Buhari’s daughter
- PHOTONEWS: Some of the people that loots properties in Osun state caught
- Pastor Bakare proposes OND as minimum qualification for police recruitment
- Fani-Kayode slams Tinubu for saying Lekki protesters have questions to answer
While his body had been evacuated, the Nigerian Army has commenced an investigation into circumstances leading to the incident.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes