Rivers State Governor, Nyeson Wike
Governor Nyeson Wike of Rivers State, today, send a warning signal to the FSARS men’s, saying the killing of youths is unacceptable.
Wike, via his twitter account, while reiterating on the killing of a young man in his State, said the SARS has become a menace.
In his exact words, he said;
- Alleged fraud: Produce Maina within 21 days, judge tells Ndume
- EndSARS: Edo sets up Judicial Panel of Inquiry
- #ENDSARS: Vehicle burnt as protesters, hoodlums clash in Abuja
- PHOTOS: Sanwo-olu inaugurates Judicial panel of Enquiry on Police brutality
- #EndSars: Protests in Kano as 17-year-old boy tortured to death by Police
“The brutal killing of a young vibrant man in Port Harcourt by men of the SARS unit of Nigeria Police is unacceptable, we have and will continue to clamor for the reformation or outright dissolution of SARS because they have become a menace to the society.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes