Former Super Eagles striker, Obafemi Martins, has joined Chinese Super League side Wuhan FC on a one-year deal.
The 35-year-old joined Wuhan on a free after his contract with Shanghai Shenhua was terminated last week.
Martins had previously played for Inter Milan, Newcastle, Wolfsburg, Rubin Kazan, Birmingham, Levante and Seattle Sounders in the Major League Soccer.
- Two dead, as Nigerian politician shot at peaceful protesters in Abule-Egba
- Actress Ada Ameh loses only child
- ENDSARS: Governor Makinde deploys Operation burst to tackle hoodlums
- Jail-breaks: 1,993 inmates escaped from Edo custodial facilities, says FG
- [BREAKING] EndSARS: Thugs were paid N500 to disrupt peaceful protests in Jos
Wuhan are currently fourth in the CSL Group B table with 16 points from 11 games.
Martins could make his debut when they face Chongqing Dangdai Lifan in their next game away.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes