As the Popular reality TV show, BBNaija, gradually coming to an end and one of its finalists, Dorathy, recently had an emotional diary session with Big Brother.
The young lady spoke on why she wanted to be part of the reality show and why she fought hard to be on the platform. According to Dora she wanted people to really see her and not because of her looks because it is usually crazy how some people like to take advantage of others.
She said: “I really was just fighting for the platform for people to see me and see beyond that pretty face with a full chest girl just see what I am for me not for how I look or what I sound like. And I feel like so far I have done good to show that part of me because it’s crazy how people just try to take advantage of you so many times.”
- Loots: Some want to blame you but you must not buy that narrative– Pastor Sam Adeyemi tells youth
- I wanted to share looted palliatives on my birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade
- US: Pence’s Chief of Staff Marc Short contracts COVID-19
- Police Brutality: Buhari expressed optimism over State Judicial Panel of Inquiry
- Palliatives in warehouses evidence my dad isn’t Nigeria’s problem -Buhari’s daughter
See video below
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes