In less than 12hours after the unveiling of a new vehicles to the Lagos State Judges by the Executive Governor of the State, Babajide Sanwo-olu, Lagosians have took to the Governor’s tweet to vent there angers.
The angry twitter users seem not to be pleased on what they describe as frivolities by the LASG.
The Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu, via his twitter account [@Jidesanwoolu] on Wednesday, 23rd September, 2020, announced the gifting of a new vehicles to top judicial hierarchy in the State.
“In our quest to constantly improve the welfare of our judicial officers, today, I handed over official vehicles for Honorable Judges of the Lagos State Judiciary at the High Court Ikeja.”
@justice99653507… “I think it’s shameful that in this 21st century a young governor whom I thought should be a beacon of light to old system of politic is doing worst, giving cars to judiciary in covid 19 era and happily and proudly showcasing it on social media, who do this to us nah”
- Hoodlums Invade Folarin’s Oluyole House, Cart Away Motorcycles, Others
- Nigerian lady with grateful heart shares throwback photo
- Protesters burn Zik’s statue in Anambra, say he caused their problems
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is the favourite to lead the WTO
- PHOTONEWS: Sanwo-olu visits vandalized spots in Lagos
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes