President Nana Akudo of Ghana has vowed his manifestos will means a transformation for both Ghana and Ghanians.
Akudo said in ones of his tweet on twitter.
- Looting: Hoodlums allegedly kill graduate because he could identify them in Osun State
- Govt officials approached my office to sell COVID-19 palliatives –Galadima
- Nigerian Man Becomes Queen Elizabeth Scholar
- Photos: 144 arrested for participating in Kwara mall loots
- Photos: Makinde held emergency meeting with traditional rulers, Clerics, others over EndSARS Protests
“I believe in the programmes that we have drawn up in our Manifesto because they will continue the nation on the path of social & economic transformation, on which we have embarked. They will lead to the transformation of Ghana for all Ghanaians.”
General elections are scheduled to be held in Ghana on 7 December 2020.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes