As part of activities commemorating the 60th Independence Anniversary of the country, President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 7am.
Also, the President will address the nation from the Eagle Square in Abuja, on Thursday, October 1, 2020.
This was disclosed in a statement signed by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.
The address is scheduled to hold after the Anniversary Parade.
- Looting: Hoodlums allegedly kill graduate because he could identify them in Osun State
- Govt officials approached my office to sell COVID-19 palliatives –Galadima
- Nigerian Man Becomes Queen Elizabeth Scholar
- Photos: 144 arrested for participating in Kwara mall loots
- Photos: Makinde held emergency meeting with traditional rulers, Clerics, others over EndSARS Protests
“The live address will commence after the Anniversary Parade beginning at 10am which will be covered by major television and radio stations especially the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN),” the statement read in part.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes