President Muhammad Buhari, today, locked his comment section on Twitter to prevent Nigerian from reply.
The presidential handle was seen locked when it tweeted about the commissioning of the Itakpe rail project in warri.
The tweet read; “Yesterday I had the honour of commissioning the standard gauge railway line from Itakpe to Warri, via the steel town complex of Ajaokuta, an important link for Nigeria’s economy, as the Central rail line. Yet another demonstration of our commitment to infrastructure revival.”
- Crowd Storms Food Bank In Calabar, Loots COVID-19 Palliatives
- Officer killed two protesters, got killed and burnt to ashes in Ekoro, Lagos
- Hoodlums Invade Folarin’s Oluyole House, Cart Away Motorcycles, Others
- Nigerian lady with grateful heart shares throwback photo
- Protesters burn Zik’s statue in Anambra, say he caused their problems
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes