Bukayo Saka has been call-up to the English senior national team by head coach, Gareth Southgate.
The Arsenal young lad has finally dumped the Nigeria super eagles side for the English three lions.
A statement on Arsenal’s website read;
“Bukayo Saka and Ainsley Maitland-Niles have both been called up to the England senior squad.
“The pair – both of whom are graduates of our Hale End academy – will be part of Gareth Southgate’s camp for games with Wales, Belgium and Denmark during the upcoming international break.
“Ainsley made his England debut during the previous international break, coming on as a substitute as England won against Denmark.
- ENDSARS Protest: A Call For Youth Emancipation, Credible Leaders– Hassan Giwa
- Photos: Police officer beheaded and burnt to ashes by hoodlums in Anambra
- The Lekki toll gate gun attack has left me traumatized – Burna Boy
- What Nigerians are going through is 100 worst than what Americans go through with the system – Meek Mill
- Northern govs condemn attack on #EndSARS protesters, demand probe
“Bukayo who is currently uncapped at senior level will be hoping to make his first senior appearance.”
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes