Minister for Youth and Sports Affairs, Mr. Sunday Dare has revealed that former governor Alao Akala deserves to be named the leader of the All Progressives Congress in Oyo State.
Sunday Dare revealed this in a series of tweets on his official Twitter account on Saturday.
He, however, stated that Akala as the leader of the bears a huge responsibility to be a father to all.
He also maintained that the first task of the Advisory Committee of the party in the state is to bring about normalcy.
The tweets read: “Oyo APC- the first Task of the Advisory Committee is to bring about normalcy by ensuring that the spirit of inclusivity is enshrined. I am not one to bury my head in the sand. No. Let’s pay attention to the details of unification. Not gloss over them. That’s my point.
- Scam alert! Hacktivist group Anonymous not giving Nigerians N2 million each during #EndSARS protests
- Taaooma charges Nigerians on morale ground
- Zamfara needs SARS – Governor Matawalle insists
- Videos: 12 year old rapper, Lil Rodney sentenced to 7 years for shooting 1-year-old baby
- Videos: Osun state residents cart away COVID19 palliatives stored in the Cocoa Processing Industry warehouse
“I speak out because silence is not an option. As an investigative journalist and activist, I know that too well. I speak up because I want us to achieve genuine unity, not overnight unity that is not rooted. The rush to attack anyone not sharing your view can be disruptive…
“I have looked around.There is only one former governor in Oyo State APC. He deserves the leadership role. Almost a given. But he bears a huge responsibility- to be father to all.The Uniter. The Arbiter. The modern leader. Those that seek for him a different role do him great harm.”
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes