The Convener of the #EndSARS movement, Mr Segun Awosanya (Segalink) has vowed that the country will be shut down soon should the President, Muhammad Buhari keep silent on the issues.
Segalink said this on Sunday via a tweet.
- Looting: Hoodlums allegedly kill graduate because he could identify them in Osun State
- Govt officials approached my office to sell COVID-19 palliatives –Galadima
- Nigerian Man Becomes Queen Elizabeth Scholar
- Photos: 144 arrested for participating in Kwara mall loots
- Photos: Makinde held emergency meeting with traditional rulers, Clerics, others over EndSARS Protests
“The entire country will shut down soon in a week if no action is taken by the President on the National Organized Crime Syndicate the @PoliceNG have become. We need the resignation of the IGP effective immediately and the full implementation of the New Police Act 2020.”
The killings of Nigerian youths by the members of the Special Anti Robbery squad (SARS) and extortion by the police has take a new turn in a recent day.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes