The match venue for the international friendly match between Nigeria and Algeria has been changed, The PUNCH has confirmed.
The match was originally slated for Jacques Lemmans Arena but has now been moved to Worthersee Stadium in Klagenfurt.
The Worthersee stadium has 30,000 capacity seats compared to the initial venue in the southern Austrian state of Carinthia, which holds 2,420 spectators.
The reason for the change in match venue has not been given by the Nigeria Football Federation as of the time of filing this report.
- Looting: Hoodlums allegedly kill graduate because he could identify them in Osun State
- Govt officials approached my office to sell COVID-19 palliatives –Galadima
- Nigerian Man Becomes Queen Elizabeth Scholar
- Photos: 144 arrested for participating in Kwara mall loots
- Photos: Makinde held emergency meeting with traditional rulers, Clerics, others over EndSARS Protests
Both the Super Eagles and the Foxes have arrived in Austria and have started training for the match.
The time of the match remains unchanged, while the venue for the Eagles and Tunisia clash remains the same.
Akewusolaf gathered that the match will hold on 9th of September by 7:30pm Nigeria time.
Also, the match will be broadcast live on local channel.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes