The Presidential Villa has budgeted N4.85bn for the maintenance of mechanical and electrical installations and N5.3bn for the rehabilitation of office and residential buildings.
This is contained in the 2021 budget proposal presented to the National Assembly by the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), last Thursday.
The item listed under the State House budget reads in part, “ERGP 7102245 annual routine maintenance of mechanical/electrical installations of the Villa ongoing N4,854,381,299.
“23030101 rehabilitation/repairs of residential buildings N153,693,262
23030121 rehabilitation/repairs of office buildings N5,244,027,241.”
About N5.2m was set aside for the maintenance of generators while N45m was budgeted to fuel generators.
- Loots: Some want to blame you but you must not buy that narrative– Pastor Sam Adeyemi tells youth
- I wanted to share looted palliatives on my birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade
- US: Pence’s Chief of Staff Marc Short contracts COVID-19
- Police Brutality: Buhari expressed optimism over State Judicial Panel of Inquiry
- Palliatives in warehouses evidence my dad isn’t Nigeria’s problem -Buhari’s daughter
The President also budgeted N274m for the payment of electricity charges while N67.1m was earmarked for Internet charges.
Buhari had last week warned that Nigeria was heading for another recession and complained about the dwindling resources.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes