– A Nigerian dad, Felix Obazee, has set an example for many parents after disclosing how he is training his son in his business
– In photos shared by Felix, the young man was dressed in a security uniform just like guards
– The father, who owns his own security company, is making his son work for him – Many people have applauded the dad for good parenting skill as some dropped their thoughts on teaching their wards
A Nigerian father, Felix Obazee, the CEO of Fionet Security Services, has said that in order to give his child, Uyiogosa, quality parenting, he had to make him work in his company. While sharing his post on LinkedIn, the man posted photos of his child dressed in the company’s security uniform.
In the post, he posed rhetorical questions, asking people if they would choose to teach their children their business or shield them with the flimsy talk that they do not want them to suffer. Felix thanked God for the grace He has given to him to bring up responsible children, people that would become leaders of their generation.
His post on the platform received numerous reactions as many commended his parenting style and how his story inspired them.
Below are some of the reactions:
Bala said: “Felix, you are my most envied parent today and will be for a long time. But credit must also go to Uyi (who deserves and lives his name ‘Praise’) for submitting to your guidance. It is not easy these days to convince adult elite children to discipline methods like these….”
- Police Brutality: Buhari expressed optimism over State Judicial Panel of Inquiry
- Palliatives in warehouses evidence my dad isn’t Nigeria’s problem -Buhari’s daughter
- PHOTONEWS: Some of the people that loots properties in Osun state caught
- Pastor Bakare proposes OND as minimum qualification for police recruitment
- Fani-Kayode slams Tinubu for saying Lekki protesters have questions to answer
Kelechi Uchenna said: “My opinion, I would introduce my children to my business and let them know that they are welcome to join the business if they are interested. They can be executive directors or non executive directors( owners) depending on their choice…”
Dotun Jegede said: “My daughter is 10, she helps me document my consultancy income at home. She helps input data and collate client database. On this very Satuday, we both went out inside the estate to do some online submissions plans sorting.”
Abraham Ojo said: “I hope you paid the young man.”
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes