The deputy governor of Oyo State, Engr. Rauf Olaniyan has revealed that members of the Nigerian Police Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) have attacked him twice.
Olaniyan who represented the state governor, Mr Seyi Makinde at the protest in Ibadan said the governor is in support of the peaceful protest.
Olaniyan stated that he was asked to come out of the Secretariat by the protesters before he addressed them as they were demanding for the presence of the governor.
- US: Pence’s Chief of Staff Marc Short contracts COVID-19
- Police Brutality: Buhari expressed optimism over State Judicial Panel of Inquiry
- Palliatives in warehouses evidence my dad isn’t Nigeria’s problem -Buhari’s daughter
- PHOTONEWS: Some of the people that loots properties in Osun state caught
- Pastor Bakare proposes OND as minimum qualification for police recruitment
According to him “Governor Seyi Makinde is presently in Ogbomoso to see to the wellbeing of the families of #EndSARS victims and I promise to deliver your message to the governor once he is back.
“I have been a victim of SARS brutality twice and I know what I faced. I know your grievance but I enjoin you all to let our protest go peacefully without any attack.”
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes