Osun state residents have stormed the Cocoa Processing Industry warehouse in Ede where COVID19 palliatives were stored and are currently carting away as many food items that they can.
This comes barely 24-hours after residents in Lagos state also stormed a warehouse in Monkey village in Lagos where COVID-19 palliatives donated by CACOVID, were kept.
- 19-Year-Old Dies In Lagos During Intercourse With Sex Worker – Police
- Nigerian Air Force Budgets Fresh N25bn For Aircraft As B’Haram War Drains Economy
- Insecurity: Resign Now, You have Failed Woefully, African Action Congress Tells Buhari
- Repair Port Access Roads With Customs Revenue, Reps Tell Buhari
- CAF Chief Ahmad To Appeal FIFA Suspension
CACOVID, a group of private individuals donated money for the provision of food items to Nigerians in different states during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Watch the video from Osun State below:
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes