Arsenal midfielder, Mesut Ozil has condemned the recent Islamic terror attacks in France, after three people were killed inside a catholic church in Nice just two weeks after a teacher was beheaded in Paris.
The 32-year-old German footballer, who is a devout Muslim, took to Twitter on Friday October 30, to state that there is ‘no place for terrorism in Islam’.
- Man discloses why he must marry an intelligent woman
- Insecurity: Bandits Now Go House To House To Kidnap In North —Sultan of Sokoto
- Can Okra Reduce Your Ability to Make Sperm?
- General Gowon is a great man – Adesina thrown weight behind former head of State
- I joined APC to become Adamawa governor in 2023 – Abbo
Sharing a photo of himself at the holy Islamic site of Mecca along with a quote from the Quran, which read: ‘Whosoever kills an innocent human being, it shall be as is he has killed all mankind and whoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes