Arsenal midfielder, Mesut Ozil has condemned the recent Islamic terror attacks in France, after three people were killed inside a catholic church in Nice just two weeks after a teacher was beheaded in Paris.
The 32-year-old German footballer, who is a devout Muslim, took to Twitter on Friday October 30, to state that there is ‘no place for terrorism in Islam’.
- [Live] #Euro2020: Portugal 1-3 Germany
- Herdsmen attack Kwara APC spokesman’s farm, several injured
- Delta: Police arrest three suspects, recover guns, ammunition
- Sidechic reportedly arrested for drugging, robbing and stabbing Super TV CEO to death in Lagos
- Manchester United make improves bid for Jadon Sancho
Sharing a photo of himself at the holy Islamic site of Mecca along with a quote from the Quran, which read: ‘Whosoever kills an innocent human being, it shall be as is he has killed all mankind and whoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes