An economist has said people earning less than 20, 000 Naira per month have no business being in romantic relationships.
The Twitter influencer with over 24.7k followers tweeted: “First of all, if you’re earning 20k per month I don’t think you have any business thinking about relationships or even going on dates. None at all for any reason!”
She added: “Here’s my point.
“I’m saying that people have personal responsibilities and this includes family bills and all of that and relationships as much as we try to deny it comes with a whole lot of commitments and sacrifices which of course includes finance.
“Which is important.”
She continued: “Now imagine earning that and having to juggle in between these responsibilities and your relationship. It will never really turn out to be how you sincerely want it.
“But hey, this thing doesn’t have a manual, so it’s okay to do you!
“And this is for both gender.”
Her post has started an argument as some agree with her while some oppose her views.
Below are some reactions.
- President Buhari appoints Marwa NDLEA ChairmanPresident Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of former Military Administrator of Lagos and Borno States, Brigadier-General Mohammed Buba Marwa (Rtd) as the Chairman/CEO of the National Drug Law Enforcement … Continue Reading President Buhari appoints Marwa NDLEA Chairman
- Rooney Loses First Game In Charge Of DerbyWayne Rooney suffered defeat in his first match in permanent charge of Derby as relegation rivals Rotherham won 1-0 at Pride Park and Norwich opened up a seven-point lead at … Continue Reading Rooney Loses First Game In Charge Of Derby
- Tailors Making Fake Amotekun Uniforms Arrested In OyoWe heard that these people were sewing and selling the fake Amotekun uniform to some people particularly at Lagelu area of Ibadan. Some unauthorised tailors, said to have been sewing … Continue Reading Tailors Making Fake Amotekun Uniforms Arrested In Oyo
- BREAKING: Uganda’s Museveni wins sixth term with 58.6% voteUgandan President Yoweri Museveni has won a sixth term in office with 58.6 per cent of the vote, in an election disputed by his main rival Bobi Wine who trailed … Continue Reading BREAKING: Uganda’s Museveni wins sixth term with 58.6% vote
- Lagos Govt Extends Work-From-Home Directive As COVID-19 Surges OnFollowing the increase in the number of recorded cases of coronavirus in Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has extended the work-from-home directive to all state public servants on Grade Levels … Continue Reading Lagos Govt Extends Work-From-Home Directive As COVID-19 Surges On
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes