Amitolu Shittu, the Osun State commandant of the regionalsecurity network, Amotekun, has disclosed that the outfit would not tolerate indecent dressing and bastardising of Yoruba language by the youth when it begins full operation in March 2021.
Shittu disclosed this in a chat with Neeswmen at the venue whereHon. Lawrence Babatunde Ayeni, member of House of Representative empowered over 1,000 youths after their training on different vocational works and provided them with working tools.
- Why Buhari will be remembered like Trump – Fayose
- Nigerian man who swallowed 12 pellets of cocaine during arrest in India purges the drugs after 5 days
- DJ Switch Knocks Lagos State Govt Over Court Order To Auction 88 Vehicles Impounded From Traffic Offenders (Video)
- Burna Boy’s song makes Joe Biden, Kamala Harris’ inauguration playlist
- Protect Your NIN, Crime Committed With Your SIM Will Be Traced To You – Minister Tells Nigerians
The commander said that although Nigeria’s constitution provides for individual freedom of association it did not provide that youths should appear naked or indulge in speaking incorrect Yoruba language.
While speaking Ayeni said he would not be happy to see beneficiaries sell or make the equipment redundant as he promised to visit graduands periodically to check how they are performing in their chosen careers stressing that his office at Okesa, Ilesa, which had been changed to vocational place centre where graduands would exhibit on what they have learnt.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes