Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero on Sunday paid a historic visit to Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
The Emir held a meeting with the Governor at the Lagos House in Marina.
Sanwo-Olu’s Chief Press Secretary, Gboyega Akosile on Twitter shared a video of the Emir’s visit.
He said the first-class monarch spoke on the need for a united Nigeria and called on all citizens to eschew violence and tow the path of peace.
See photos from the Emir’s visit below…
- 26-year-old Nigerian man arrested with drugs in ThailandA 26-year-old Nigerian man has been arrested in Thailand after he was found in possession of crystal methamphetamine, cocaine and ecstasy. The suspect identified as Davidsmith Chinazaekpere Ejiogo, was apprehended … Continue Reading 26-year-old Nigerian man arrested with drugs in Thailand
- Help Nigeria Fight Terror, Remove Travel Restrictions – Atiku Urges Biden, HarrisFormer Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Thursday asked newly inaugurated US leaders – Joe Biden and Kamala Harris – to support Nigeria’s fight against terror and remove all travel restrictions … Continue Reading Help Nigeria Fight Terror, Remove Travel Restrictions – Atiku Urges Biden, Harris
- BBNaija’s Ella shows off her sexy chest on IG (video)The Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Victoria Ella Nnabuchi has shared sexy hot photos and videos of herself on social media. The realty star spotted in a video she shared on her … Continue Reading BBNaija’s Ella shows off her sexy chest on IG (video)
- Biden To Reverse Trump Policies, Remake US Role In Climate CrisisPresident Joe Biden committed the United States to rejoining the Paris climate accord, blocked an oil pipeline project and froze Arctic drilling in a raft of executive orders signed hours after taking … Continue Reading Biden To Reverse Trump Policies, Remake US Role In Climate Crisis
- Nigeria records 1,386 new COVID-19 cases, toll now 114,691The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has recorded 1,386 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of infections in the country to 114,691. The NCDC disclosed this on … Continue Reading Nigeria records 1,386 new COVID-19 cases, toll now 114,691
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes