The Rivers State Police Command has arrested a sex worker over the controversial death of her alleged client, Enuduisi Odili, in a brothel in Rivers State.
The police also sealed the brothel located at Azikiwe Street, Mile 2, in the Diobu area of Port Harcourt.
According to the PUNCH, Enuduisu checked into the brothel on Thursday night, while his remains were discovered on Friday morning.
His family on Saturday alleged foul play and demanded a thorough investigation into the incident.
The younger brother of the deceased, Chukwuemeka Odili, urged the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Joseph Mukan, to unravel the mystery behind his brother’s death.
He said, “We were shocked when we received the news of the sudden death of our brother from the police on Friday, December 4, 2020.
“We suspect foul play between the hotel management and the suspect. We want justice for our brother.”
A spokesman for the Rivers State Police Command, Nnamdi Omoni, said the matter had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department.
He said, “The place was temporarily sealed off to forestall any form of breakdown of law and order in that area or damage to the facility.
“The manager of the place is in our custody. The prostitute in whose room the man died is also with us and investigation is ongoing. The matter has been transferred to state CID.”
- Nigerians reacts as elderly grandfather weds young girlA wedding between an elderly grandfather and a prepubescent girl in Northern Nigeria has angered Nigerians. A photo of the couple’s wedding calendar was shared on Twitter after their marriage … Continue Reading Nigerians reacts as elderly grandfather weds young girl
- Bruno Fernandes Winner Sends Liverpool Out Of FA CupPortuguese star Bruno Fernandes’ freekick was enough to send Manchester United to the next round of the FA Cup with a 3-2 win over rival Liverpool on Sunday. Fernandes struck … Continue Reading Bruno Fernandes Winner Sends Liverpool Out Of FA Cup
- Lagos State Is Under-Policed – Sanwo-OluGovernor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has admitted that the number of police officers manning Nigeria’s commercial nerve centre is inadequate for the city. “We believe Lagos State is under-policed … Continue Reading Lagos State Is Under-Policed – Sanwo-Olu
- 51 Suspects On Trial For Kidnapping, Other Offences – Oyo GovtOwoseni and the Commissioner of Police in the state, Ngozi Onadeko jointly appealed to the residents after an on the spot assessment of troubled areas.
- Oyo Crisis: Fulani Leaders Beg For Forgiveness, Pledges Peaceful Co-existenceRecall that there was violence at Igangan on Friday when a popular Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, well known as Sunday Igboho, alongside his followers, stormed the Fulani settlement in … Continue Reading Oyo Crisis: Fulani Leaders Beg For Forgiveness, Pledges Peaceful Co-existence
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes