The Nigerian government has announced a reduction in the pump price of premium motor spirit, otherwise known as petrol, from N168 to N162.44 per litre with effect from December 14.
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, disclosed this at the end of a meeting with labour leaders which began around 9 pm on Monday and ended at 1:30 am on Tuesday.null
The product presently dispenses at N168, following the decision of the Petroleum Products Marketing Company to increase the ex-depot price of petrol from N147.67 per litre to N155.17 per litre in November.
The ex-depot price is the price at which the PPMC sells the product to marketers at the depots.
The minister said a technical committee had been set up to ensure price stability in the industry.
- [Live] #Euro2020: Portugal 1-3 GermanyKai Havertz has extends the Germany lead against Portugal. #POR 1-3 #GER ’51 Kai Havertz #EURO2020 #PORGER Gosens R. make it 1-4 ’60 #PORGER CategoriessportTagsEuro2020
- Herdsmen attack Kwara APC spokesman’s farm, several injuredSuspected herdsmen, on Friday, attacked a farm belonging to the spokesman of the Kwara State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, at Offa in Offa Local Government Area of … Continue Reading Herdsmen attack Kwara APC spokesman’s farm, several injured
- Delta: Police arrest three suspects, recover guns, ammunitionA combined team of police and vigilante have arrested three suspects for alleged possession of guns and incessant shootings at Ale Igwe quarters, in Owa-Alero community, Ika North-East Local Government … Continue Reading Delta: Police arrest three suspects, recover guns, ammunition
- Sidechic reportedly arrested for drugging, robbing and stabbing Super TV CEO to death in LagosMichael Usifo Ataga, Super TV CEO, is dead. He was reportedly stabbed to death a few days to his 50th birthday by a yet-to-be identified mistress in Lekki area of … Continue Reading Sidechic reportedly arrested for drugging, robbing and stabbing Super TV CEO to death in Lagos
- Manchester United make improves bid for Jadon SanchoThe structure of the proposed bid would see Manchester United pay more up front with the rest in achievable add-ons; initial proposal was believed to be £67m up front plus around £8m in add-ons; Jadon Sancho’s current deal at Borussia Dortmund up in the summer of 2023
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes