Relationship Gist– A Telecom Engineer on Twitter has said couple can start a family even with a monthly take home as little as N30,000.
According to him, all they’d need is to be prudence in their spending.
He said; “You can earn 30k as salary & still start a family. I know this family of 8 where the father is earning 15K, mother earns 7K, the eldest daughter earns 10K & they are all living well. If they can do it, yes you too can! All you need to succeed is prudence!”
Meanwhile! Some social netizen have this to say on the issue:
Follow the link for more on Twitter
- ‘If you’re living off a man, don’t give false narratives of how hard you work’ – Georgina Onuoha tells Motivational speakersGeorgina Onuoha shades women living off Sugar daddies.
- Former Super Eagles skipper, Mikel Obi trains with his new teammates for the first timeEx Super Eagles skipper John Mikel Obi has been pictured for the first time with his new teammates after joining Kuwait SC. The former Super Eagles and Chelsea midfielder took … Continue Reading Former Super Eagles skipper, Mikel Obi trains with his new teammates for the first time
- Football fan dies after policeman allegedly shot him in AbujaA 34-year-old football fan has died after a policeman allegedly shot him in Abuja. Emmanuel Samuel had gone to a relaxation spot with his fiancée and friends to watch a football … Continue Reading Football fan dies after policeman allegedly shot him in Abuja
- Buhari’s UK trip for virtual summit deceptive, appalling – PDPThe PDP also berated the Presidency for “trying to hide his private appointment with his doctors under the virtual meeting
- Lagos Polls: PDP wins one out of 377 councillorship seatsThe PDP won in Ward G, Yaba LCDA, while the Young Progressive Party (YPP) grabbed the councillorship seat in Ward D of Orile-Agege LCDA