A 46-year-old American woman, Janine Sanchez Reimann, has found the love of her life and is presently in Kano State to marry a 23-year-old Kano State indigene, Suleiman Isah.
According to an invitation card obtained by SaharaReporters, the Wedding Fatiha is to be held on Sunday, December 13, in the Gasau Panshekara area of Kano State.
Recall that the relationship trended earlier in the year on social media as many Nigerians expressed concerns over their age and race.
Already the couple has shared their pre-wedding photographs, some of which were obtained by SaharaReporters, showing the two lovers holding each other’s hands affectionately.
It was learnt that Janine is a chef based in Lindon, California.
The woman has said that she will not mind returning to America with her new love after the marriage in Kano.
A friend of the couple in Katsina State said they met on Instagram and started to date before they decided it would lead to marriage.
He said, “Suleiman has already shared the pre-wedding pictures with his American lover whom he met on Instagram. Sanchez (Janine) and Suleiman became friends over a year ago and fell in love with each other.
“She is a chef based in Lindon, California, and she has said she wouldn’t mind returning to America with her new love after the marriage in Kano. The wedding will take place Saturday 13, December at Panshekara.”
The wedding invitation has also been circulating on social media.
It partly reads, “The families of SP (rtd.) Suleman A. Isah and Late Harold Lee Reimann cordially invite the pleasure of… to witness the wedding Fatiha of their son and daughter which will take place, Isha Allah, on December 13.”
- PDP, APC in war of words over discovery of fake Amotekun uniforms…as PDP says ploy is to discredit Makinde’s govt THE Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Oyo state chapter, yesterday, said that its suspicion of opposition parties in the state having a … Continue Reading PDP, APC in war of words over discovery of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Yakubu Dogara Not Our Member – APC Tells CourtThe All Progressives Congress (APC) has denied claim by the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) that ex-Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara has defected to the party. Dogara, who … Continue Reading Yakubu Dogara Not Our Member – APC Tells Court
- Just In: Again, EFCC Arraigns ‘Mama Boko Haram’ on Fresh N41.7m Fraud ChargeThe Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Maiduguri Zonal Office, has arraigned Aisha Alkali Wakil popularly known as ‘Mama Boko Haram’ before Justice Aisha Kumaliya of the Borno State High … Continue Reading Just In: Again, EFCC Arraigns ‘Mama Boko Haram’ on Fresh N41.7m Fraud Charge
- Obasanjo Reacts To Jubril Martins-Kuye’s DeathFormer President, Olusegun Obasanjo has sent a condolence letter to the family of late Jubril Martins-Kuye, who passed on yesterday after a brief illness. Martins-Kuye, a former Nigerian Minister of … Continue Reading Obasanjo Reacts To Jubril Martins-Kuye’s Death
- Alleged ₦29b Fraud: Trial Of Ex-Adamawa Governor, Nyako StalledThe trial of a former Governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako has been stalled following the adjournment of the case at the instance of the Federal High Court. At the … Continue Reading Alleged ₦29b Fraud: Trial Of Ex-Adamawa Governor, Nyako Stalled
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes