A lady in Zambia sued her boyfriend for wasting her time for eight years and ending their relationship without marrying her.
The lady, Gertrude Ngoma, 26, reportedly told a Zambian court that her 28-year-old boyfriend Herbert Salaliki had no intention of getting married and that she ran out of patience waiting for them to officially become husband and wife.
According to Zambia’s new media publisher, Mwebantu, Gertrude who lives with her parents has a child with Herbert.
The report said the boyfriend has since made dowry payment but is yet to marry his babymama, who got tired of waiting and decided to sue her lover for not being serious about their future.
“He has never been serious, that is why I bought him to court because I deserve to know the way forward and our future,” she said.
It was also gathered Ngoma doubted Hebert’s loyalty after discovering he was seeing another woman who she believes has something going on with her boyfriend.
In his defense, Hebert said he was not in the right financial position to afford a wedding and also blamed Ngoma for not giving him the needed time and attention.
The judge presiding the case advised both that reconciliation was the best way to go about the situation since there was no evidence of any marriage yet.
- Security: Ten Kidnap Victims Rescues By Zamfara GovtZamfara State commissioner for security and home affairs Hon. Abubakar Duran has announced the liberation of ten kidnap victims comprising of four women and their three children and three men. … Continue Reading Security: Ten Kidnap Victims Rescues By Zamfara Govt
- Biden direct ceasefire on drone strikes outside of war zones where US troops deployedAny drone strikes planned against jihadist groups outside of Afghanistan, Syria or Iraq will have to be approved by the White House, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said Monday.
- Police Invite Social Media Influencer Over Tweet Against APC SupporterThe Lagos State Police Command has invited a social media influencer, Pamilerin Adegoke, for questioning over hos tweet against a staunch supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari. SaharaReporters gathered that Adegoke … Continue Reading Police Invite Social Media Influencer Over Tweet Against APC Supporter
- Student bags jails term for stealing phoneA Jos Upper Area Court in Kasuwan Nama, on Monday, sentenced Shedrack Wilson, 22, to one year imprisonment for stealing a mobile phone. The Judge, Daniel Damulak, convicted Wilson after … Continue Reading Student bags jails term for stealing phone
- Shinkafi says Zamfara APC members offers bandits N56m to hold Jangebe girlsDr. Sani Abdullah Shinkafi, leader of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in Zamfara State has accused APC leaders in the State of offering 56 million naira to bandits to … Continue Reading Shinkafi says Zamfara APC members offers bandits N56m to hold Jangebe girls
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes