The new President of the National Association of Nigerian Students, Sunday Asefon, has vowed to shut down all private universities in the country should the nine-month strike embarked on by members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities continue.
The NANS president said this while speaking on a PUNCH Online interview programme, The Roundtable, monitored by SaharaReporters on Wednesday.
- 7 dead, 4 injured as prison warden cause fatal accident in Imo
- ‘I see major spiritual challenge’ — Doyin Okupe reacts to son’s gay status
- Ogun: Makinde woos Gbenga Daniel back to PDP
- Fayemi’s aide advocates change in education curricula for rapid development
- Sale Of Govt Assets Will Benefit Nigerians, Boost Economy – Finance Minister
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes