One Mrs Doris Levi Wilson, from Koluama community in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State has delivered a set of sextuplets six years after she gave birth to twins.
The twins, a male and a female, arrived after 28 years of childlessness. She gave birth to the sextuplets, four girls and two boys on Tuesday, February 9, 2021.
Rhythm 94.7fm Yenagoa presenter, Kos-Ikah Onisoma who shared the news of Facebook, said, Mrs Wilson, a deaconess in Winners’ Chapel, Azikoro, while speaking to newsmen at her residence in Yenagoa, thanked God for blessing her with twins and six more children after twenty eight years of waiting for a child.
She called on couples waiting on God for such blessing to remain steadfast in faith as God will answer their prayers as he did hers.
On his part, the father of the children, Mr Levi Wilson also thanked God for the bundle of blessing.
He said steadfastness in faith and service to God brought them the blessing and urged other couples to keep trusting God.
Mr Wilson said he believes that God that brought the babies will continue to supply the resources needed to sustain them.
by Linda Ikeji at 16/02/2021 4:36 PM|44 Comments
Share this Story
Most Read Stories
- Comedian Mr Macaroni and other #occupylekkitollgate protesters dehumanized by the Nigerian police after their arrest (video)
- Court orders paternity test for Nollywood actress Ronke Odusanya’s daughter
- 24-year-old daughter of late Imo Senator, Benjamin Uwajumogu dies one year after his death
- Nigerian rapper, Eldee explains why he relocated to the U.S.
- Married man catches wife celebrating Valentine in a hotel with her lover (video)
- Two lovers found dead in their apartment in Delta
- Actress, Nkechi Sunday Blessing celebrates her 32nd birthday with hot new photos
- Olakunle Churchill shares loved up photos with wife, Rosy Meurer
- #occupytollgate: ‘I was beaten well’ – McMacaroni releases video following his arrest
- Lady goes berserk after her boyfriend proposed to her in Benin (video)
- He belongs to the streets – Burna Boy’s alleged ex-lover, Jopearl replies troll who told her she couldn’t keep him with her body
- Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill introduces actress Rosy Meurer who was at the center of their divorce as his wife
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes