British journalist, Isha Sesay has lent her voice to the recurring kidnapping of schoolgirls in Nigeria, saying no community should be in such situation.
The former CNN anchor made the comment while reacting to BBC tweet on Twitter.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Man confess raping 10-year-old in Kwara as victim’s family wants no-case
- Chelsea owner, Abramovich set to pull the club out of European Super League
- Insecurity: Nigeria will not be surrender to terrorists – SGF, Boss Mustapha
- EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Lagos
- Delta: Two kidnappers arrested, four victims rescued by Police
“We’re watching the establishment of a “new normal” – capture students, get a deal, then release, steal more, another deal, release and repeat…No community should be in this situation. #Nigeria”
According to reports, more than 1,000 schoolgirls have been kidnapped in 7-years in the northern part of #Nigeria
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes