Former President of the United States, Donald Trump, has asserted that he handed President Joe Biden government a modern-day medical miracle in terms of vaccines for COVID19.
Trump said while listing out some of the key achievements of his administration as he addressed conservatives in his first speech since January 20 when he left White House
According to him, “I pushed the FDA like they have never been pushed before. They have never been pushed like I pushed them. I didn’t like them at all, but once we got it done, I said ‘I now love you very much’.”
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Man confess raping 10-year-old in Kwara as victim’s family wants no-case
- Chelsea owner, Abramovich set to pull the club out of European Super League
- Insecurity: Nigeria will not be surrender to terrorists – SGF, Boss Mustapha
- EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Lagos
- Delta: Two kidnappers arrested, four victims rescued by Police
Trump went further to accused President Biden of opening up borders for illegal immigrants.
“Trumpism means strong borders. It means law enforcement. It means very strong protection for the Second Amendment.
“It means support for the forgotten men and women who have been taken advantage of for so many years,” Trump said.
Trump who lost the presidency to Joe Biden in the November 3 presidential has until today refused to accept defeat.
Trump, during his speech reiterated his unsubstantiated claims that there was massive electoral fraud during the polls, insisting that he had actually won it.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes