After a long battle with leukaemia and prostate cancer, veteran actor and broadcaster, Sadiq Daba reportedly dies of complications from cancer.
The actor died on the evening of Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
Daba’s death has also been confirmed by filmmaker Kunle Afolayan, who said the deceased’s wife and son confirmed his passing to him, Channels TV reports.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- BREAKING: Hoodlums set Anambra ‘police zonal headquarters’ ablaze
- Museveni asks MPs to Emulate Jesus Christ
- Ekiti: Police arrest 10 suspects over alleged rival cult clash
- Troops Arrest Boko Haram informant
- Before I escape Boko Haram’s den, many schoolgirls were pregnant – Victims
In the last few years, Daba’s health was a source of concern for many and well-meaning Nigerians including billionaire Femi Otedola donated money for his treatment abroad.
Daba made waves on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in the 1980s.
He featured in several TV series and Kunle Afolayan’s films including ‘Cock Crow at Dawn’ and ‘October 1st’.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes