A Kano State chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, Alhaji Adamu Danzago, has expressed confidence that the party will retain power across board beyond 2023.
Danzago, who was a member, Buhari/Osinbajo Presidential Campaign Committee, spoke in Kano on Thursday.
According to him, despite challenges within the APC, the party remains the platform of choice among Nigerians.
He explained that the internal crisis, which had engulfed the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, was also serving as a boost for the chances of the APC.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- 2023: Buhari’s successor should come from South East – Edwin Clark
- 3 INEC officers dies in auto crash in Borno
- Official: Tottenham sacks Jose Mourinho, named Ryan Mason as new coach
- We spend N2.9bn on Ramadan welfare – Zamfara govt reveal
- Hoodlums set Anambra ‘police zonal headquarters’ ablaze
He urged party members to take advantage of the remaining three weeks to register, update and revalidate their membership of the party.
Danzago also declared that the feedback being received from across the 36 states of the federation, including Abuja, was overwhelming owing to the number of Nigerians showing interest in becoming members of the governing party.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes