The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, has confirmed 708 new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in 20 states and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
The development brings the total number of recorded infections in the country so far to 157,671.
The health agency made the announcement yesterday night while giving it’s daily report on new cases via it’s official website.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Official: Tottenham sacks Jose Mourinho, named Ryan Mason as new coach
- We spend N2.9bn on Ramadan welfare – Zamfara govt reveal
- Hoodlums set Anambra ‘police zonal headquarters’ ablaze
- Museveni asks MPs to Emulate Jesus Christ
- Ekiti: Police arrest 10 suspects over alleged rival cult clash
The centre also confirmed that about 12 persons died in the last 24 hours due to the COVID-19 complications.
The new deaths have brought the total number of recorded COVID-19 fatalities in Nigeria to 1,951.
The report reads: “708 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;
Anambra-54), Rivers-41), Taraba-33
See below for breakdown of cases by State:
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes