Justice Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta of the Supreme Court has died.
According to the information made available to TheNigerialawyer Justice, Ngwuta died on Sunday morning.
A source informed TNL that he died in his sleep at his official residence in Abuja.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Man confess raping 10-year-old in Kwara as victim’s family wants no-case
- Chelsea owner, Abramovich set to pull the club out of European Super League
- Insecurity: Nigeria will not be surrender to terrorists – SGF, Boss Mustapha
- EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Lagos
- Delta: Two kidnappers arrested, four victims rescued by Police
Justice Ngwuta was getting set for his retirement from the Supreme Court on March 30, 2021 upon attainment of 70 years mandatory retirement age.
Ngwuta was born in 1951.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes