Kano Hisbah board has arrested 39 teenagers for indecent dancing and using WhatsApp.
This was disclosed by its Commandant, Haruna Ibn-Sina.
The teenagers were apprehended on Sunday between 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm in Burji Kwanar Kwankwaso, Madobi local government, and at a restaurant in Nasarawa, selling intoxicants, group chatting on WhatsApp, and dancing indecently.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Man confess raping 10-year-old in Kwara as victim’s family wants no-case
- Chelsea owner, Abramovich set to pull the club out of European Super League
- Insecurity: Nigeria will not be surrender to terrorists – SGF, Boss Mustapha
- EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Lagos
- Delta: Two kidnappers arrested, four victims rescued by Police
He added that the arrest was based on reports from residents in the area.
“Out of the 39 suspects, 16 were females, 23 were males, aged between 18 and 20 years. The suspects were properly screened, and we found out that all of the teenagers are first-timers,” he said.
According to a Hisbah board statement, the commandant cautioned the teenagers and handed them over to their parents.
Immoral conduct are banned under Sharia law operating in Kano.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes