A Nigerian student has praises singer, David Adeleke also known as Davido for donating towards his tuition fees on Twitter.
Jide Valentino Sanya wrote on Twitter:
- left England because money no Dey Lagos
- mentor sets up a gofundme for uni
- @davido dropped funds to support my fundraiser (thanks to twitter folk ❤️)
- Resumed abuad and survived Nigerian education
- first class EEE
Reaction by twitter users:
A lot of naysayers do say Davido helps people for clout which is wrong; Whether he does it for clout or not, the fact is he’s helping people & that’s worth emulating. When someone does something good, normalise applauding & encouraging such act. Don’t be an enemy of progress…🙏
Congratulations Jide! I’m so glad we got to work together in 2018 and built a friendship after. You’re such a star and I can’t wait for the amazing things you’ll do
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Before I escape Boko Haram’s den, many schoolgirls were pregnant – Victims
- Adobe, PDFs developer, Charles Geschke dies at age 81
- Sanwo-Olu Ignore Amotekun in Lagos, Says Neighborhood Watch Is Back By Law
- Super League: 12 European Clubs Forms New Competition
- PDP calls for Pantami’s sack over past statements on Al-Qaeda, Taliban
Sometimes it doesn’t matter if he does it for clout or not, fact is that David has changed this guy’s life tbh and there are many like this too. No pressure on your fave oo if he wants he can eat his millions in suya, just no de disrespect davido!
On a serious note Davido took after his Father in terms of giving, I have heard of people he awarded scholarships to Babcock University before opening his own Adeleke, he sent money to members of his church who were flood victims in Rivers State too. They’re cheerful givers.
If clout can change people’s life, then God pls make more rich people clout chasers. Lol
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes