Nigeria author Reno Omokri has call on nigeria government to populate the nation international airports with symbols of phenomenal Nigerian.
Omokri made the calls following the recent feats by various Nigerian in the global stage.
Recalls, five Nigerian music super stars were confer with the Grammy awards that took place on Sunday, 14th of March, 2021.
The artist are; Wizkid, Burna boy, Tiwa Savage and the kuti’s (Madè and Femi Kuti).
Akewsuolaf also recalled that Mrs Okonjo-Iweala earlier this year, was named the director general of wold trade organization (WTO) to further strengthen the Nigeria image at the global stages.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Man confess raping 10-year-old in Kwara as victim’s family wants no-case
- Chelsea owner, Abramovich set to pull the club out of European Super League
- Insecurity: Nigeria will not be surrender to terrorists – SGF, Boss Mustapha
- EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Lagos
- Delta: Two kidnappers arrested, four victims rescued by Police
Omokri, who also describe the late head of State, Sani Abacha as the biggest thief in the world said, if the biggest stadia can be name after him, then it shouldn’t be a thing to celebrates the successes of phenomenal Nigerian.
“If we can name one of our biggest stadia after Sani Abacha, the world’s biggest thief, I dont see why we can’t populate our international airports with symbols of phenomenal Nigerian success, such as @NOIweala, @burnaboygram, @wizkidayo and @davido”
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes