A man has graduated from University as an amputee after he was allegedly hit by a stay bullet while taking part in the #EndSARS protest.
The man was reportedly protesting with others at Auchi when a bullet hit him in the leg.
As a result, one of his legs had to be amputated.
A photo of him, taken immediately after his final exams, shows him on crutches as his friends sign on his shirt with a marker.
The caption on the photo reads: “Few months back before ENDSARS he was with his 2 legs and now he’s graduating with 1 leg after a stray bullet from Army hit his leg in Auchi during the Protest. My heart bleed after seeing this. Don’t give up bro, you destiny will never be wasted.”
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Iwobi set for 160th EPL game against Villa
- I can’t expose Boko Haram financiers – EFCC boss, Bawa
- Osimhen brace earn Napoli away draw in Europa League against Leicester – Ndidi sees red
- Take bribes and be fired,’ – Anambra commissioner warns police officers
- South-East Govornors absent as Southern colleagues meet in Enugu