Manchester City striker, Sergio Aguero, is ready to sign for another Premier League side, if the Citizens don’t offer him a new contract.
Aguero has enjoyed a successful 10-year stint at the Etihad.
However, the Argentine’s current deal is due to expire in June, and there has been little indication that fresh terms will be offered.
Barcelona are believed to be leading the race to sign Aguero. He has also been tipped to return to boyhood club Independiente del Valle.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Ekiti: Police arrest 10 suspects over alleged rival cult clash
- Troops Arrest Boko Haram informant
- Before I escape Boko Haram’s den, many schoolgirls were pregnant – Victims
- Adobe, PDFs developer, Charles Geschke dies at age 81
- Sanwo-Olu Ignore Amotekun in Lagos, Says Neighborhood Watch Is Back By Law
But Aguero could end up joining one of City’s rivals in the Premier League, the UK Sun reports.
Although the 33-year-old is keen to extend his stay with Pep Guardiola’s side, he would not rule out a move to another English side.
The former Atletico Madrid man has endured a nightmare season with injuries and COVID-19, netting only three goals from 14 appearances in all competitions.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes