First Lady, Aisha Buhari returned to Nigeria on Wednesday night after six months outside the country.
The wife of President Muhammadu Buhari had been in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Aisha traveled out after Hanan, one of her daughters, got married in September 2021.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- BREAKING: Hoodlums set Anambra ‘police zonal headquarters’ ablaze
- Museveni asks MPs to Emulate Jesus Christ
- Ekiti: Police arrest 10 suspects over alleged rival cult clash
- Troops Arrest Boko Haram informant
- Before I escape Boko Haram’s den, many schoolgirls were pregnant – Victims
Special Assistant on Media, Aliyu Abdullahi, declined to comment on her return when DAILY POST contaced.
There were different versions of the reason for Aisha’s long absence. Some claimed she went for medical attention, while others alleged rancour in the presidency.
Last December, an aide Kabiru Dodo, said speculations that her principal left Nigeria due to insecurity were inaccurate.
While abroad, Aisha barely made public remarks. Her last statement was on International Women’s Day.
“My best wishes to women all over the world for their resilience, hard work, and commitment to the progress of humanity”, she said.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes