Nigerian rapper, Yung6ix has taken to social media to rain curses on a jeweller who got him arrested and jailed in the United States in 2019.
Back then, Yung6ix shared a video after he got out of jail after spending some hours there. He said he was racially profiled and had threatened to sue the jeweller. Read here.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Man confess raping 10-year-old in Kwara as victim’s family wants no-case
- Chelsea owner, Abramovich set to pull the club out of European Super League
- Insecurity: Nigeria will not be surrender to terrorists – SGF, Boss Mustapha
- EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Lagos
- Delta: Two kidnappers arrested, four victims rescued by Police
Taking to his Twitter handle this morning to reflect on the experience, Yung6ix prayed that nobody should go through what he experienced in the American cell.
”My prayer is nobody should go through what I went through in American cell. Nobody except the guy who made me go through it. Your generation will not know peace until you come out and confess, your daughters and sons we will not know success until you confess. On my last breath.
Racism can cause more mental health issues than we know.”he wrote
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes