Author and Influencer, J.J Omojuwa has taken a swiped at the Nigeria Government following the proposed $1.5bn set aside for refineries maintenance project.
Omojuwa, a blogger, on Sunday morning, emphasis that reworking a refinery that should have been privatised isn’t among the 99 lists.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Man confess raping 10-year-old in Kwara as victim’s family wants no-case
- Chelsea owner, Abramovich set to pull the club out of European Super League
- Insecurity: Nigeria will not be surrender to terrorists – SGF, Boss Mustapha
- EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Lagos
- Delta: Two kidnappers arrested, four victims rescued by Police
“I know 99 things Nigeria could do with $1.5b, reworking a refinery that ought to be privatised isn’t one of them. These black holes keep sucking billions of Naira, yet we keep pumping more money into them, for the benefit of God and humankind? Highly unlikely.”
For more stories like this, follow on Twitter
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes