Supers Eagles players andofficials on Monday resumed fitness training at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, ahead of their 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against Benin Republic and Lesotho.
The players and their officials are lodging at the Eko Hotels and Suites, as the team opened campon Sunday.
A source in the Eagles campdisclosed to our correspondent on Monday.
The Eagles also tweeted about the camp opening via their Twitter handle on Saturday.
“Camp opens in one day! Who’s excited? Drop an emoji,” the Eaglestweeted.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Man confess raping 10-year-old in Kwara as victim’s family wants no-case
- Chelsea owner, Abramovich set to pull the club out of European Super League
- Insecurity: Nigeria will not be surrender to terrorists – SGF, Boss Mustapha
- EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Lagos
- Delta: Two kidnappers arrested, four victims rescued by Police
Meanwhile, defender Kenneth Omeruo has joined the list of players that have pulled out of the Eagles squad for the AFCON qualifiers.
In his place, coach Gernot Rohr handed an invitation to Abia Warriors defender Adeleke Adekunle.
Adekunle’s invitation was confirmed via a tweet by the Nigeria Football Federation.
“Adeleke Adekunle of Abia Warriors replaces Kenneth Omeruo,” NFF tweeted.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes