Glen Kamara’s lawyer, Aamer Anwar, has called for Ondrej Kudela to be banned for one year and Slavia Prague disqualified from the Europa League.
Police are still investigating events that unfolded during the clash with Rangers at Ibrox last Thursday.
Rangers midfielder Kamara reported racist abuse during his team’s Europa League defeat by Slavia Prague.
Kamara insists he was the target of “vile, racist abuse” by Slavia player Kudela during last Thursday’s game, accusing his opponent of calling him a “f****** monkey”.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Ekiti: Police arrest 10 suspects over alleged rival cult clash
- Troops Arrest Boko Haram informant
- Before I escape Boko Haram’s den, many schoolgirls were pregnant – Victims
- Adobe, PDFs developer, Charles Geschke dies at age 81
- Sanwo-Olu Ignore Amotekun in Lagos, Says Neighborhood Watch Is Back By Law
“Article 14 of UEFA disciplinary regulations gives UEFA the power to take robust disciplinary action against Mr. Kudela if he is found guilty.
“On this occasion a ban of 10 matches for Mr. Kudela will not suffice, he should at the very least be banned for a minimum of one year and Slavia Prague who remain in denial should face consequences, including deduction of points and/or disqualification from the competition,” a statement issued by solicitor Aamer Anwar on behalf of Kamara read in part.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes