For the second time, Wizkid and Beyoncé have received the NAACP Image Award for their collaboration “Brown Skin Girl” from “The Lion King: The Gift” album. Their collaboration won this year’s Outstanding Music Video/Visual Album category.
The NAACP Image Award is an award to honour outstanding performances in film, television, music, and literature. Wizkid won the ‘Outstanding Duo, Group, or Collaboration’ category in 2020, sharing the stage with Beyoncé featuring Saint JHN and Blue Ivy on the same song.
Beyoncé, the most-winning singer in Grammy history, also took home the award for Outstanding Female Artist for her single “Black Parade“, Outstanding Hip Hop/Rap Song and Outstanding Duo, Group or Collaboration (Contemporary) for her collaboration with Megan Thee Stallion on the track “Savage Remix”.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Man confess raping 10-year-old in Kwara as victim’s family wants no-case
- Chelsea owner, Abramovich set to pull the club out of European Super League
- Insecurity: Nigeria will not be surrender to terrorists – SGF, Boss Mustapha
- EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Lagos
- Delta: Two kidnappers arrested, four victims rescued by Police
Nneka Ogwumike of the Los Angeles Sparks received the Jackie Robinson Sports Awards on behalf of the WNBA Players Association. The WNBA is one of two sporting organizations to receive an Image Award.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes