Nigeria’s Super Eagles have qualified for the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations, (AFCON) billed for Cameroon next year.
The Gernot Rohr-led men booked their place in the two-year event after Sierra Leone held Lesotho to a barren draw on Saturday.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Bandits: Katsina Govt set to deploys dogs to boarding Schools
- Former Bad Boy Rapper, Black Rob Dies At 51
- US, China unite to tackle climate crisis with urgency
- Chelsea dent ‘noisy neighbor’ hope of quadruple, advance to FA Cup final
- Insecurity: 4 soldiers reportedly killed as insurgents attack village in Borno
The result leaves Super Eagles with 8 points four ahead of 3rd-placed Sierra Leone and 1 point ahead of Benin Republic.
Eagles will later this evening battle the Squirrels of Benin in Pot Novo and will take on the bottom-placed Lesotho on Tuesday next week.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes