President Muhammadu Buhari is set to fly to the United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 for a routine medical check-up.
The Presidency announced late on Monday, March 29 that the president will fly to London after a morning meeting with security chiefs at the Presidential Villa.
“He is due back in the country during the second week of April, 2021,” an official statement read.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Bandits: Katsina Govt set to deploys dogs to boarding Schools
- Former Bad Boy Rapper, Black Rob Dies At 51
- US, China unite to tackle climate crisis with urgency
- Chelsea dent ‘noisy neighbor’ hope of quadruple, advance to FA Cup final
- Insecurity: 4 soldiers reportedly killed as insurgents attack village in Borno
The president is a frequent flier to the United Kingdom where his doctors routinely check him, or treat him for undisclosed ailments.
His medical trips have proved controversial in the past when the president has stayed in London for extended periods, fueling speculations that he was too ill to lead the country.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes