A Nigerian filmmaker, Jade Osiberu has slammed Nigerians banks over the fraudulent activity of their Automated Teller Machine (ATM) across the country.
According to her, the ATM’s are deliberately working below par, in order to double-charged the customers.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2023: Buhari’s successor should come from South East – Edwin Clark
- 3 INEC officers dies in auto crash in Borno
- Official: Tottenham sacks Jose Mourinho, named Ryan Mason as new coach
- We spend N2.9bn on Ramadan welfare – Zamfara govt reveal
- Hoodlums set Anambra ‘police zonal headquarters’ ablaze
“Nigerian Banks and their fraudulent behavior. ATMs have a capacity of N20k per withdrawal but you limit to N10k so you can charge N35 per withdrawal, on a platform that’s suppose to be a low cut option for servicing your customers. Why is @cenbank allowing this?”
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes