Senate Minority Leader, Enyinnaya Abaribe said on Wednesday that President Muhammadu Buhari’s medical trip to the United Kingdom suggests that the APC government does not stay true to its words.
Senator Abaribe stated this while appearing as a guest on Channels Television’s Politics Today.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Bandits: Katsina Govt set to deploys dogs to boarding Schools
- Former Bad Boy Rapper, Black Rob Dies At 51
- US, China unite to tackle climate crisis with urgency
- Chelsea dent ‘noisy neighbor’ hope of quadruple, advance to FA Cup final
- Insecurity: 4 soldiers reportedly killed as insurgents attack village in Borno
Abaribe who noted that Buhari’s medical trip did not contravene the law, however, stated that the exercise breached a moral contract, one that was set by the president himself.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes