Yinka Odumakin, the spokesman for Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, is dead.
A family source confirmed the sad development to Peoples Gazette Saturday morning.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- I and my husband planned to opt for surrogacy— Liz Anjorin
- Chelsea could end up without trophy – Paul Merson
- Israel Threatens Gaza Ground Invasion Despites Truce Efforts
- Baba Dee denies brother, Sound Sultan’s throat cancer rumours
- Nigerian On Twitter Shares Life Experiences #At23
The source said the late activist had been on ventilator for two weeks at an undisclosed medical facility.
Akewusolaf is an online Publication. I blog about News| Sports| Politics| Entertainment| Celebrity Gist| Health Tips| Gossip| Personality| Current Affairs| Quotes